Join as a Stamp Buddy
LPOP was founded with zero start-up capital and operates on donated supplies and volunteer labor. Our primary recurring cost is for postage. It costs
- $8 to mail a box of 25 paperbacks to a prison library
- $75-150 to mail letters and petitions to POWs after a letter-writing event
Consider joining the LPOP Stamp Buddy program in whatever amount you can afford. Even the donation of one stamp will help us carry out our mission of delivering care to POWs. Maybe you have postage in the old first class letter rate and don’t feel like finding 1 and 2 cent stamps to match the current letter rate. We welcome your old stamps in any denomination! You can also donate cash to our postage box at special events, or contact Stephanie to make special arrangements.
Small business donors are asked to leave their small card or flyer in our Postage Buds binder, which we circulate at LPOP events.
LPOP thanks the following Postage Buds for their outstanding continued support of our mission:
- Arts District Healing Center (ADHC) Los Angeles, CA
- William S. Eidelman, M.D. Los Angeles, CA
- Haborside Health Center Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles Patients & Caregivers Group (LAPCG) West Hollywood, CA
- Norman A. Norman Southern California Musician. See his schedule here.
- Nature’s Natural Collective Care (NNCC) Reseda, CA
- Scary Creative Van Nuys, CA
- West Coast Cannabis Magazine
- Yes We Cannabis Riverside County, CA